Friday, February 09, 2007

1"When it is more important to be seen than to be talented, it is hardly surprising that the less gifted among us are willing to fart our way into the spotlight." - Lakshmi Chaudhry. What is your reaction? I do belive that people will do any thing to be seen no matter what it takes like some people do american idol and who wants to be the next sandy, dany cuple for broadway's production of greese. They make them self's look like idots on national TV for 5minutes of fame.
2 What would you do if someone took a compromising picture of you and posted it on the Internet? Should people have a right to say if they don't want a picture online? what you do is you threaten the photographers family to get the photo back but you should not be in any position where someone taking photos like that would harm your rep.
3Is the "truly private life" an illusion? Why or why not? no most people have a private life it is up to you to keep it private but if you become famos you are kind of have to give up your private life because every one wants to be you and know everything about you.
4 What does the author mean by the "Creolization of media"? the use of mediaby every one fortheir own reasons
5 “Things that were not silly. I tried to make my posts highly stylized and short, about things I would imagine people would want to read or comment on.”- I've wondered this about websites like reddit.com. Could the same be said for newspapers? I find that only in the neibors and opinion sections in the news paper they modify what they write for the audance aceptance but the rest of the paper is all fact based to inform the people of america of the story written.
6 "When she worked at American Apparel, management posted encouraging remarks on employee MySpace pages." Personally, I find this weird. What do you think? i think that is a great way for the job site to show that they actually care for their employees.
7Iamfacingforeclosure.com is a site written by an idiot. Acknowledge he is an idiot for getting in so much trouble with money. he is a true idot how do you go millions bankrupt by the age of 24 and how was he capable of buying somany homes in 8 munths which bank did he rob.
8 What is your reaction to the article? Did you enjoy it?it is very true, yes I did enjoy it it brings up topics that most people dont want to talk about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home